Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Electric Actuated Type S 14
(11) Disassembling method for replacing parts
- Do not disassemble or remodel the actuator.
- Do not touch any parts on actuator circuit board or terminal clock or connect or disconnect wires while
the actuator is energized. (Any such practice may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- Be sure to conduct a safety check on all hand and power tools to be used before beginning work.
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remain in the valve even if the pipeline is empty.
(You may be injured.)
- Do not change or replace valve parts under line pressure.
- Ensure all covers are tightly fastened prior to operation.
(Insufficient fastening may allow rainwater, dust, or dirt to come in, resulting in breakdown.)
- The actuator has been adjusted at the factory. If reconfiguration or adjustment is needed, do so
correctly according to the relevant operation manual.
(Failure to observe this instruction may cause malfunction or breakdown.)
- Each cover part is sealed with an O-ring. When laying wiring or in similar cases, where the cover is
removed and replaced, ensure that the O-ring is installed in the specified location and securely sealed.
(Insufficient sealing may cause the actuator to be penetrated by rainwater or other foreign matter,
resulting in electric shock or breakdown.)
● Jack ● Pipe ● Plate ● Pliers
● Thrust bearing ● Allen wrench ● Protective gloves ● Safety goggles
1) Completely discharge fluid from pipes.
2) Fully close the valve by the motor driven operation or manual operation.
3) Turn off the power source.
4) Push the change lever toward the manual operating position and leave
the valve slightly opened with a manual handle.
5) Loosen and remove the bolt･nut.
6) Remove the body part from piping system.
7) Loosen the bolt (K) , and remove the actuator.