Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Electric Actuated Type S 15
8) Attach jack, thrust bearing, plate, and pipe to the valve, and thrust the
jack into the stem .
9) Turn the handle of jack to pull out the stem .
10) Remove the O-ring (C) .
11) Make the disc  fully open.
12) Pull the both edges of the seat , and shake the seat  and disc  to
13) Remove the O-ring (A)  and the O-ring (B) .
1) Before starting assembly, silicone grease (equivalent to Toray
Silicone HVG) should be spread on the disc O-ring   and stem
2) The procedure of the assembly is the almost reverse of its
However, to insert seat  with the disc  into the body , set the
disc  with half-opened position. Press outer rim of seat  into
inside of the body , keeping stem holes straight. (Make sure
that stem holes of the seat  are in alignment with the stem holes
of the body .)
3) Make sure that the disc  fits seat  well.
4) Check to ensure that travel indicator shows correct position of fully
open or close.
5) Fully open or close the valve by motor-driven operation.
(Refer to page12)
* In case that the travel indicator shows incorrect position of, turn off
the power source and remove the cover of the actuator with a
spanner wrench, then adjust the travel indicator.