Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Electric Actuated Type S 16
(12) Adjustment limit switch
- Shut down the power on the equipment before connecting wires. There are risks of electrical shock
depending on the level of operating voltage.
- Be sure that the cover is put on during operation.
- If you plan to operate limit switches at 1mA-100mA or 5-30V, consult your nearest Asahi dealer.
● Allen wrench ● Spanner wrench
1) Turn off the power source, and completely discharge fluid from
pipes, then loosen screws with a spanner wrench, and remove the
cover of the actuator.
2) Manually operate (refer to page 12) the valve at the valve travel
(open or close) adjusted with a spanner wrench.
3) Insert the specialized handle into the clutch shaft, and push to turn
30°so that the clutch stem can be
* If the item 4) took place without the item 3), the limit switch may
4) Choose the switch “O” for the full opened position or “S” for the
full closed position.
5) Insert the specialized handle into the nearest reduction adjusting
shaft , and turn the reduction stem to the direction turned as less
as possible, then find a turning point from [N] to [A].
6) In the state that the arrow indicates [N], turn from [N] to [A], and
take out the handle.
7) Insert the specialized handle into the clutch stem, turn the handle
and set the clutch stem back to the original position.
8) Check whether the limit switch follows the valve operation properly
by manual operation. (Refer to page12)
9) Tighten the screws of the actuator cover with a spanner wrench.