Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valve Type 55・Type 55IS Pneumatic Actuated Type TA
(16) Operating procedure
Manual Operating Procedure
- Don’t supply air during manual operation.
(When air is supplied during the manual operation, you may be injured.)
- In case of solenoid valve mounted, open the bypass valve to make atmospheric pressure in the actuator.
(It can’t do Manual operation.)
○Double action type
● Spanner wrench or lever handle (option).
* In case of solenoid valve mounted, open the bypass valve to make pressure in the actuator atmospheric.
(It allows to operating manually.)
1) Attach the lever handle (Option) or the spanner wrench to the output
shaft in the upper part of the actuator, and turn the handle 1-2 times
between full open and full shut.
When the limit switch is attached, remove the cap, and use the shaft
for the operation.
Right turn clock･wise) → Shut direction
Left turn (counterclock･wise) → Open direction
* Do not turn the lever handle or the spanner wrench forcibly when
the actuator is at the fully open or shut positions. (Otherwise the
valve may be damaged.)
2) Remove the lever handle (Option) or the spanner wrench from the
output shaft in the upper part of the actuator.
* In case of solenoid valve mounted, shut the bypass valve.
(Otherwise the air may leak.)
For solenoid valve