Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A003-E-15 Ball Valve Type 21・21α Pneumatic Actuated Type AA 12
(Material : PVC, C- PVC, PP, PVDF)
- Avoid excessive tightening. (The valve can be damaged.)
- Make sure that the threaded connections are plastic x plastic. (Metallic thread can cause damage.)
- Wrap the threaded joints on our plastic piping with sealing tape. Using a liquid sealing agent or liquid
gasket may cause stress cracks (Environmental Stress Cracking). Our product warranty shall not
apply in case of said use, even when said use is unavoidable.
● Sealing tape ● Strap wrench ● Spanner wrench
1) Wind a sealing tape around the external thread of joint, leaving the
end (about 3mm) free.
2) Loosen the union nut  with a strap wrench.
3) Remove the union nut  and the end connector [4d].
4) Tighten the external thread of the joint and the end connector [4d] hardly with hand.
5) Using a spanner wrench, screw in the end connector [4d] by turning 180°-360°carefully without damaging it.
6) Make sure that the O-ring (A)  is mounted.
7) Set the end connector [4d] and union nut  directly on the body without allowing the O-ring (A)  to
8) Tighten union nuts  hardly with hand.
9) Using a strap wrench tighten union nuts uniformly on each side approx 90°-180°turns, 1/4 to 1/2 turns.