Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A003-E-15 Ball Valve Type 21・21α Pneumatic Actuated Type AA 20
- Shut down the power on the equipment before connecting wires. There are risks of electrical shock
depending on the level of operating voltage.
- Be sure that the cover are put on during the operation.
● Screw driver (+) ● Screw driver (－)
● connector (G1/2) ● Wire stripper
1) Loosen four screws used to attach the limit switch cover with a
Phillips head screwdriver and remove the cover from limit
(The screw is made so that it will not detach from the cover.)
2) Remove a protective cover made of resin.
3) Draw a cable through the connector.
4) Strip cable with wire stripper.
5) Connect terminal screw with a flat head screwdriver according
to the internal circuit diagram shown in page8.
* Tighten up the screw.
(If not, electric leaks or shocks may occur.)
6) Tighten the above four screws with a Phillips head screwdriver
to install cover on the limit switch.