Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A003-E-15 Ball Valve Type 21・21α Pneumatic Actuated Type AA 22
(17) Operating procedure
Manual Operating Procedure
○Double action type
- Don’t supply air during manual operation.
(When air is supplied during the manual operation, you may be injured.)
- In case of solenoid valve mounted, open the bypass valve to make atmospheric pressure in the actuator.
(It can’t do Manual operation.)
● Spanner wrench
1) Remove the indicator.
2) In case of solenoid valve mounted, open the bypass valve.
3) Attach the spanner wrench to the output shaft in the upper
part of the actuator, and turn the handle between full open and
Right turn (clock wise) → Close direction
Left turn (counter clock wise) → Open direction
* Do not turn the handle forcibly at the right and left full
operating positions. (If not, a trouble will develop.)
4) Set the valve in the fully-opened of fully-closed position,
and remove the spanner wrench from the output shaft in the
upper part of the actuator.
5) In case of solenoid valve mounted, shut the bypass valve.
(If not, a trouble will develop.)
6) Attach the indicator.
Automatic (Air) Operating Procedure
- Make sure that the spanner is not attached to the output shaft in the upper part of the actuator securely.
(If not, the spanner will be flown by the rotation of the output shaft and the spanner may injure you.)
- Keep air supply pressure from a compressor at least 0.4 MPa (4.1kgf/cm2), and at the maximum 0.8MPa
Bypass valve knob
For solenoid valve