Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Diaphragm Valves Type 15 9
1) Loosen the three screws used to attach the limit switch cover with a
screwdriver (+) and remove the cover from the limit switch.
*These screws are captive.
2) Pull and remove the protective cap, made of resin, from the cover.
3) Draw the cable through the connector.
4) Strip the cable with a wire stripper.
5) Install a crimp-style terminal on the lead wire with a terminal
6) Connect the terminal screw with a screwdriver (+) according to the internal circuit diagram show in page 7.
* Tighten the screws.
(If not, electric leaks or shocks may occur.)
7) Tighten the above three screws with a screw driver (+) to install the cover on the limit switch.
8) Tighten the cable by connector.
(9) Operating procedure
- Do not exert excessive force in closing the valve.
- Do not use the valve to fluid containing slurry. (The valve will not operate properly.)
- The installed valve must never be opened or closed when foreign matter such as sand is present in
- When operating the handle, be sure to do so with your hand. (Using a tool may damage the handle.)
- If a stopper is loose, adjust it. (To learn how to adjust it, see the operation manual.)
○ Open and close the valve by rotating hand wheel.
○ The top of the travel stop will be flush with the top of the hand wheel when the valve is fully closed.
Full shut Half open Full open