Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Diaphragm Valves Type 15 7
(6) Specification of limit switch (option)
Nominal Size Type Code Protection Grade
(5”, 6”) 1LS1-J IP67
Limit Switch Rating Connection Diagram
Rate Voltage (V) Resistive Load (A) Inductive Load (A)
AC125 10 6
AC250 10 6
DC115 0.8 0.2
DC230 0.4 0.1
(7) Installation procedure
When suspending and supporting a valve, take care and do not stand under a suspended valve.
- Be sure to conduct a safety check on all hand and power tools to be used before beginning work.
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remain in the valve even if the pipeline is empty.
(You may be injured.)
When installing a pipe support by means of a U-band or something similar, take care not to over-tighten.
(Excessive force may damage the pipe.)
- When installing pipes and valves, ensure that they are not subjected to tension, compression, bending,
impact, or other excessive stress.
When installing, disassembling, or reassembling the piping, fix the End Connector.
- When connecting an ASAHI AV Valve to metal piping, take care not to let the pipe stress on the ASAHI
- Be sure to use sealing gaskets (AV Gasket), bolts, nuts, and washers and tighten them to specified torques.
(When a non-AV gasket is used, a different tightening torque specification should be followed.)
● Torque wrench ● Spanner wrench
● Bolt, Nut, Washer (For many flanges specification) ● AV gasket
1) Set the AV gasket between the flanges.
2) Insert washers and bolts from the pipe side, insert washers and nuts from the valve side, then temporarily tighten
them by hand.