Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 9
11. Installation procedure
- When suspending and supporting a valve, take care and do not stand under a suspended
- Be sure to conduct a safety check on all hand and power tools to be used before
- When conducting piping work, wear personal protective equipment appropriate to the
contents of work. (Failure to do so may cause an injury.)
- When installing pipes and valves, ensure that they are not subjected to tension,
compression, bending, impact, or other excessive stress.
- When connecting an ASAHI AV Valve to metal piping, take care not to let the pipe stress
on the ASAHI AV Valve.
- Avoid excessive tightening. (The valve can be damaged.)
- Do not use the pipe wrench. (The valve can be damaged.)
- Make sure that the threaded connections are plastic x plastic. (Metallic thread can cause
- Wrap the threaded joints on our plastic piping with sealing tape. Using a liquid sealing
agent or liquid gasket may cause stress cracks (Environmental Stress Cracking). Our
product warranty shall not apply in case of said use, even when said use is unavoidable.
● Sealing tape ● Spanner wrench or Motor wrench
1) Wind a sealing tape around the external thread of joint,
leaving the end (about 3mm) free.
2) Tighten the male thread of fitting and the female thread of
valve hardly with hand.
3) Using a spanner wrench or motor wrench, screw in the
valve by turning 180° -360° carefully without damaging it.