Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”)
- When using an adhesive, ventilate the space sufficiently, prohibit the use of a fire in the
vicinity, and do not inhale adhesive vapors directly.
- If an adhesive gets into contact with your skin, wash it off immediately. If you feel sick or find
anomaly, receive a physician's diagnosis and take appropriate measures promptly.
- Do not under any circumstances try to insert a pipe into another fitting or valve by striking it.
(Which may break the piping.)
- Take care in doing work at low temperatures. Solvent vapors are hard to evaporate and
are likely to remain. (Solvent cracks may occur, damaging the equipment.)
After assembling the piping system, open both ends of the piping and use a fan (of the
Low-Voltage Type) or something similar to ventilate the space, thus removing the solvent
- Do not apply more adhesive than necessary. (The valve can be damaged due to solvent
- Use the appropriate ASAHI AV cement.
- Conduct a water test at least 24 hours after joining the pipes with an adhesive.
● ASAHI AV cement ● Waste cloth
1) Make sure the hub part of the valve is clean with waste
2) Apply adhesive evenly to the hub part of the valve and the
- Do not apply more adhesive than necessary.
(The valve can be damaged due to solvent cracking.)
Adhesive quantity (guideline)
3) After applying adhesive, insert the pipe quickly to the valve and leave it alone for at least 60
4) Wipe away overflowing adhesive.
Nominal size 13mm
Quantity (g) [oz] 0.8