Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 13
For a solenoid valve and a filter regulator
- Set the secondary pressure of the filter regulator to meet the equipment specification.
(Failure to do so may cause a malfunction and failure.)
- Discharge drain of the filter regulator regularly.
● Steel pipe or tube for piping ● Joint for steel pipe or tube
● Spanner wrench ● Sealing tape
1) Wind a sealing tape around the external thread of joint, leaving the end (about 3mm) free.
2) Screw the joint in the piping female screw of the actuator by hand fully. (Refer to the lower fig.)
3) Screw the joint one turn with a spanner wrench.
- Avoid excessive tightening for joint. (The threaded area can be damaged.)
4) Mount a steel pipe or a tube.
With solenoid valve With solenoid valve and filter regulator