Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 14
14. Connection of limit switch procedure
- Shut down the power on the equipment before connecting or disconnecting wires. (There
are risks of electrical shock depending or machine start suddenly.)
- Be sure that the terminal cover and body cover are put on during the operation.
- Firmly tighten the cover. (Rainwater etc. will invade and cause breakdown.)
● Phillips head screw driver ● Flathead screw driver ● Wire stripper
● Connector (G1/2)
1) Loosen the four screws used to attach the limit switch cover with a Phillips head screwdriver and
remove cover from the limit switch. (The screw is made so that it will not detach from the cover.)
2) Remove a protective cover made of resin.
3) Draw a cable through the connector.
4) Strip cable with a wire stripper.
5) Connect terminal screw with a flat head screwdriver according to the internal circuit diagram
shown in Specifications of limit switch.
- Tighten the screws. (If not, electric leaks or shocks may occur.)
6) Tighten the above four screws with a Phillips head screwdriver to install cover on the limit
7) Tighten the cable by connector.
Limit switch cover
Screw of the limit