Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”)
16. Operating procedure
1) Operating procedure by air
- Confirm that a wrench for manual operation is not fitted into the output shaft located in the
upper part of the actuator.
- The AV valves must be used within the specifications specifically applicable to the product.
(May not work.)
1) Supply air to the air supply opening.
2) Check that the air supplying side and the indicator position are matching.
3) Stop supplying air.
With solenoid valve
1) Supply the air to the solenoid valve.
2) Push the button with a finger, and confirm the action mode shown in the under table.
3) Apply regular rated voltage to the solenoid valve, and confirm the action mode shown in the
4) Turn off the solenoid valve.
5) Stop supplying air to the solenoid valve.
Button Currents Double acting
Air to open Air to shut
Push On Open Shut
Not push Off Shut Open
Full open and full shut Indication
Full open Full shut