Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 1
This user’s guide contains very important information for the proper installation, maintenance and safe
use of an ASAHI AV Product.
Please store this manual in an easily accessible location.
Warning & Caution Signs＞
This symbol reminds the user to take caution due to the potential for serious injury or
This symbol reminds the user to take caution due to the potential for damage to the valve
if used in such a manner.
Prohibited & Mandatory Action Signs＞
Prohibited: When operating the valve, this symbol indicates an action that should not be
Mandatory action: When operating the valve, this symbol indicates mandatory actions
that must be adhered to.
1. Be sure to read the following warranty clauses of our product
- Always observe the specifications of and the precautions and instructions on using our product.
- We always strive to improve product quality and reliability, but cannot guarantee perfection.
Therefore, should you intend to use this product with any equipment or machinery that may pose
the risk of serious or even fatal injury, or property damage, ensure an appropriate safety design
or take other measures with sufficient consideration given to possible problems. We shall
assume no responsibility for any inconvenience stemming from any action on your part without
our written consent in the form of specifications or other documented approval.
- The related technical documents, operation manuals, and other documentation prescribe
precautions on selecting, constructing, installing, operating, maintaining, and servicing our
products. For details, consult with our nearest distributor or agent.
- Our product warranty extends for one and a half years after the product is shipped from our
factory or one year after the product is installed, whichever comes first. Any product abnormality
that occurs during the warranty period or which is reported to us will be investigated immediately
to identify its cause. Should our product be deemed defective, we shall assume the responsibility
to repair or replace it free of charge.
- Any repair or replacement needed after the warranty period ends shall be charged to the
- The warranty does not cover the following cases:
(1) Using our product under any condition not covered by our defined scope of warranty.
(2) Failure to observe our defined precautions or instructions regarding the construction,
installation, handling, maintenance, or servicing of our product.
(3) Any inconvenience caused by any product other than ours.
(4) Remodeling or otherwise modifying our product by anyone other than us.
(5) Using any part of our product for anything other than the intended use of the product.
(6) Any abnormality that occurs due to a natural disaster, accident, or other incident not
stemming from something inside our product.
* Note that damage induced by a defect of our product is not covered by warranty.
- This guarantee applies to the use of our product only in Japan. If it is used overseas, please
inquire with us separately.