Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 19
Air to open type / Air to shut type
The actuation type changes the speed-adjustable direction.
1) Supply the air to the solenoid valve.
2) Unlock the handle (adjustment knob) of speed controller.
- In case of model AS2201FG, pull it up the handle with
- In case of solenoid valve, hold the adjustment knob
with fingers and loosen the lock nut with a wrench.
3) Rotate the handle (adjustment knob) clockwise until it stops
4) Energize the solenoid valve.
- Air to open is fully open.
- Air to shut is fully close.
5) After the valve is activated, turn off the solenoid
6) Rotate the handle (adjusting knob) of the speed
controller little by little counterclockwise.
7) Repeat item 4) to 6) to adjust the speed required.
8) Lock the handle (adjustment knob) of speed
- In case of model AS2201FG, push the handle with fingers.
- In case of solenoid valve, hold the adjustment knob with fingers and fasten the lock nut
with a wrench.
actuation type Opening speed Closing speed
Air to open × Not adjustable ○ Adjustable
Air to shut ○ Adjustable × Not adjustable
(With solenoid valve)
knob Speed down