Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A071-E-3Compact Ball Valve Type27 Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 13-50mm (⅜”-2”) 3
General operating instructions (continued)
- If the actuator is used in an environment below 5°C temperature, its operating fluid must
be free from the water and moisture contained in it because of possible problems due to
- When you use the valve in a low-temperature environment, put a cover or such that covers
the entire actuator to prevent it from freezing, and check the operating conditions on a
regular basis. (If it freezes, it does not operate normally.)
- Use dehumidified and dust-removed clean operation air. When using highly dry air at a
dew point of -40°C or less, please consult us separately.
- When removing the actuator, be sure to use the "Base plate removing jig". (Failure to so
may cause, damage the Base plate.)
- Regarding the ball valve type, we recommend that you use fully open or fully closed. This
is because the edge of the ball opening remains on the seat (PTFE) when used at an
intermediate opening, so that the sealing performance temporarily deteriorates at the time
of full closing.
3. General instructions for transportation, unpacking and storage
- When suspending and supporting a valve, take care and do not stand under a suspended
- This valve is not designed to handle impacts of any kind. Avoid throwing or dropping the
- Avoid scratching the valve with any sharp object.
- Do not over-stack cardboard shipping boxes. Excessively stacked packages may collapse.
- Avoid contact with any coal tar creosote, insecticides, vermicides or paint.
(These chemicals may cause damage to the valve.)
- Store products in their corrugated cardboard boxes. Avoid exposing products to direct
sunlight, and store them indoors (at room temperature). Also avoid storing products in areas
with excessive temperatures. (Corrugated cardboard packages become weaker as they
become wet with water or other liquid. Take care in storage and handling.)
- After unpacking the products, check that they are defect-free and meet the specifications.