If you have questions please call customer service at: 1-800-654-1704
Read all instructions included with
ventless ﬁreplace fuel and ﬁreplace
NOTICE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use that is not
in compliance with these instructions and warnings.
1. Read entire label and instructions before using ventless ﬁreplace fuel.
2. Do not place ﬁreplace in an area with lots of trac, such as a hallway or entryway.
3. Make sure ﬁreplace is mounted correctly according to the instructions in this manual.
Failure to mount the bracket to a stud could cause the unit to detach from wall resulting in
serious injury, property damage or death.
4. Never burn trash, paper, or wood in the ﬁreplace. Burn only Real Flame® ventless ﬁreplace
fuel in the ﬁreplace.
5. Keep away from children and pets. Unit is not to be operated by children.
6. Do not lean over the unit when lighting.
7. Never burn ventless ﬁreplace fuel outside the designated burn area.
8. Do not burn more than the speciﬁed amount of ventless ﬁreplace fuel at any time.
Overﬁlling may cause fuel to spread outside the designated burn area and could result in
property damage or serious injury if ignited.
9. Never leave a burning ﬁre unattended.
10. Never move or touch unit during or immediately after burning ventless ﬁreplace fuel. Unit
and glass will be extremely HOT. Allow surfaces to cool for 20 minutes before touching.
11. Do not wear ﬂammable or loose clothing when operating the ﬁreplace.
12. Never alter the unit in any manner.
13. Exercise the same precautions as you would with any open ﬁre.
14. DEATH, SERIOUS INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE may result if these warnings are not
Do not attempt to add ventless ﬁreplace fuel to a ﬁre that is already burning.
Use only Real Flame® ventless ﬁreplace fuel in unit. Do not use with any other
ﬁreplace fuel or ﬂammable material.
Do not store or use gasoline or other ﬂammable materials, including ventless
ﬁreplace fuel, near this product. Vapors from these types of items may collect and
increase the risk of ﬁre, explosion or injury.
In case of an emergency use a CO2 extinguisher or baking soda to extinguish the ﬁre.
RF wall hanging fireplace WARNINGS 030812
Before using unit, be sure you have read and understood the
After several burns, soot may develop on the inside of the glass.
Clean with a damp soapy rag or any household glass cleaner.
During the initial burn you may experience a slight odor. Odor is
temporary and will be absent on following burns.
Real Flame® Ventless Fireplace Fuel Contains Isopropyl Alcohol
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or prolonged
contact with skin. May irritate eyes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep
away from ﬂame, heat or items that spark. Use in well-ventilated
areas. Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of ﬁre, use a
CO2 ﬁre extinguisher or baking soda.
If fuel gets in eyes, ﬂush with water for 15 minutes; get medical
attention. If ingested, do not induce vomiting; call poison control
center or a doctor.
RISK OF EXPLOSION