Wireless Router RNX-N150RT User Manual
- 53 -
Incoming Ports Range - The port or port range used by the remote system when it
responds to the outgoing request. A response using one of these ports will be forwarded to
the PC that triggered this rule. You can input at most 5 groups of ports (or port sections).
Every group of ports must be set apart with ",". For example, 2000-2038, 2050-2051, 2085,
Incoming Protocol - The protocol used for Incoming Ports Range, either TCP or UDP, or
ALL (all protocols supported by the Router).
Status - The status of this entry, either Enabled or Disabled.
To add a new rule, follow the steps below.
1. Click the Add New… button, the next screen will pop-up as shown in Figure 4-35.
2. Select a common application from the Common Applications drop-down list, then the
Trigger Port field and the Incoming Ports field will be automatically filled. If the Common
Applications do not have the application you need, enter the Trigger Port and the
Incoming Ports manually.
3. Select the protocol used for Trigger Port from the Trigger Protocol drop-down list, either
TCP, UDP, or All.
4. Select the protocol used for Incoming Ports from the Incoming Protocol drop-down list,
either TCP or UDP, or All.
5. Select Enable in Status field.
6. Click the Save button to save the new rule.
Figure 4-35 Add or Modify a Port Triggering Entry
To modify or delete an existing entry:
1. Click the Modify in the entry you want to modify. If you want to delete the entry, click the
2. Modify the information.