Wireless Router RNX-N150RT User Manual
- 71 -
Click the Delete All button to delete all the entries in the table.
Click the Next button to go to the next page, or click the Previous button return to the previous
Figure 4-56 Advanced Schedule Settings
For example: If you desire to restrict the internet activities of host with MAC address
00-11-22-33-44-AA to access www.google.com only from 18:00 to 20:00 on Saturday and
Sunday, you should first follow the settings below:
1. Click Add New... button shown in Figure 4-55 to enter the Advanced Schedule Settings
2. In Schedule Description field, create a unique description for the schedule (e.g.
3. In Day field, check the Select Days radio button and then select Sat and Sun.
4. In Time field, enter 1800 in Start Time field and 2000 in Stop Time field.
5. Click Save to complete the settings.
Then you will go back to the Schedule Settings page and see the following list.