Wireless Router RNX-N150RT User Manual
- 85 -
2. Type the path and file name of the update file into the File field. Or click the Browse button to
locate the update file.
3. Click the Upgrade button.
1. New firmware versions are posted at our website and can be downloaded for free. There is no
need to upgrade the firmware unless the new firmware has a new feature you want to use.
However, when experiencing problems caused by the Router rather than the configuration,
you can try to upgrade the firmware.
2. When you upgrade the Router's firmware, you may lose its current configurations, so before
upgrading the firmware please write down some of your customized settings to avoid losing
3. Do not turn off the Router or press the Reset button while the firmware is being upgraded,
otherwise, the Router may be damaged.
4. The Router will reboot after the upgrading has been finished.
4.16.4 Factory Defaults
Choose menu “System Tools → Factory Defaults”, and you can restore the configurations of
the Router to factory defaults on the following screen.
Figure 4-75 Restore Factory Default
Click the Restore button to reset all configuration settings to their default values.
The default User Name: admin
The default Password: admin
The default IP Address: 192.168.1.1
The default Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
1. Any settings you have saved will be lost when the default settings are restored.
2. Press and hold the WPS/Reset button for more than 5 seconds, you can reset the router, too.