AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
Figure 4-78 Add or Modify a Host Entry
For example: If you desire to restrict the internet activities of host with MAC address
00:11:22:33:44:AA, you should first follow the settings below:
1. Click Add New button in Figure 4-76 to enter the Add or Modify a Host Entry page.
2. In Mode field, select MAC Address from the drop-down list.
3. In Description field, create a unique description for the host (e.g. Host_1).
4. In MAC Address field, enter 00:11:22:33:44:AA.
5. Click Save to complete the settings.
Then you will go back to the Host Settings page and see the following list.
Choose menu “Access Control → Target”, and then you can view and set a Target list in the
screen as shown in Figure 4-79. The target list is necessary for the Access Control Rule.
Figure 4-79 Target Settings
Description - Here displays the description about the target and this description is unique.
Details - The target can be IP address, port, or domain name.
- 96 -