AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
Figure 4-82 Add or Modify an Access Target Entry
I) In Description field, create a unique description for the target (e.g. Target_1).
II) In Add URL Address field, enter the domain name, either the full name or the
keywords (for example, google) in the blank. Any domain name with keywords in it
(www.google.com, www.google.cn) will be blocked or allowed. Click Add to save the
3. Click the Save button.
Click the Delete Selected button to delete the selected entries in the table.
For example: If you desire to restrict the internet activities of host with MAC address
00:11:22:33:44:AA in the LAN to access www.google.com only, you should first follow the settings
1. Click Add New button in Figure 4-79 to enter the Add or Modify an Access Target Entry page.
2. In Mode field, select URL Address from the drop-down list.
3. In Description field, create a unique description for the target (e.g. Target_1).
4. In Add URL Address field, enter www.google.com. And then click Add to save the entry.
5. Click Save to complete the settings.
Then you will go back to the Target Settings page and see the following list.
- 98 -