AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
• Encryption - When WPA-PSK or WPA is set as the Authentication Type, you can select
either Automatic, or TKIP or AES as Encryption.
If you check the WPA/WPA2-Personal radio button and choose TKIP encryption, you will
find a notice in red as shown in Figure 4-20.
Figure 4-20 WPA/WPA2 – Personal
• Wireless Password - You can enter ASCII characters between 8 and 63 characters or 8 to
64 Hexadecimal characters. The default password is the same with the default PIN code,
which is labeled on the bottom of the router or can be found in Figure 4-15.
• Group Key Update Period - Specify the group key update interval in seconds. The value
should be 30 or above. Enter 0 to disable the update.
WPA/WPA2- Enterprise - It’s based on Radius Server.
• Version - you can choose the version of the WPA security on the drop-down list. The
default setting is Automatic, which can select WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2
(WPA version 2) automatically based on the wireless station's capability and request.
• Encryption - You can select either Automatic, or TKIP or AES.
If you check the WPA/WPA2-Enterprise radio button and choose TKIP encryption, you will
find a notice in red as shown in Figure 4-21.
Figure 4-21 WPA/WPA2 - Enterprise
• Radius Server IP - Enter the IP address of the Radius server.
• Radius Server Port - Enter the port number of the Radius server.
- 44 -