AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
• Radius Server IP - Enter the IP address of the Radius server.
• Radius Server Port - Enter the port number of the Radius server.
• Radius Server Password - Enter the password for the Radius server.
• Group Key Update Period - Specify the group key update interval in seconds. The
value should be 30 or above. Enter 0 to disable the update.
WEP - It is based on the IEEE 802.11 standard. If you check this radio button, you will find a
notice in red as show in Figure 4-37.
Figure 4-37 WEP
• Authentication Type - you can choose the type for the WEP security on the drop-down
list. The default setting is Automatic, which can select Shared Key or Open System
authentication type automatically based on the wireless station's capability and request.
• WEP Key Format - Hexadecimal and ASCII formats are provided here. Hexadecimal
format stands for any combination of hexadecimal digits (0-9, a-f, A-F) in the specified
length. ASCII format stands for any combination of keyboard characters in the specified
• WEP Key - Select which of the four keys will be used and enter the matching WEP key
that you create. Make sure these values are identical on all wireless stations in your
• Key Type - You can select the WEP key length (64-bit, or 128-bit, or 152-bit.) for
encryption. "Disabled" means this WEP key entry is invalid.
64-bit - You can enter 10 hexadecimal digits (any combination of 0-9, a-f, A-F, zero key
is not promoted) or 5 ASCII characters.
128-bit - You can enter 26 hexadecimal digits (any combination of 0-9, a-f, A-F, zero key
is not promoted) or 13 ASCII characters.
- 58 -