AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
User Access – Indicates user access of the shared folder. F stands for fully access, R
stands for read-only and N stands for no-access.
Status - Indicates the shared or non-shared status of the volume.
Edit – Click Edit to edit the entry.
To add a new folder, follow the instructions below.
1. Click Add New Folder in Figure 4-51.
Figure 4-52 Add or Modify Share Folder
2. Enter display name of the share folder in Shared Name filed.
3. Click the Browse button to select the folder which you want to share.
4. Click the Apply button to save the settings.
1. The max share folders number is 10. If you want to share a new folder when the number has
reached 10, you can delete an existing share folder and then add a new one.
2. If you want to change the FTP settings, you need to restart FTP Server to make the changes
Click the Enable Selected button to make the selected entries enabled
Click the Disable Selected button to make the selected entries disabled.
Click the Delete Selected button to delete the selected entries.
- 72 -