AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
5. If WAN type is PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP, two connections will be available. Therefore, users can
access FTP server via two connections. Users in a private LAN can access ftp server via
Public Address while Internet users can access ftp server via Internet Address.
6. Click the Apply button to start the ftp server.
To add a new folder, follow the instructions below.
1. Click Add New Folder in Figure 4-53.
Figure 4-54 Add or Modify Share Folder
2. Enter display name of the share folder in Shared Name filed.
3. Click the Browse button to select the folder which you want to share.
4. Click the Apply button to save the settings.
1. The max share folders number is 10. If you want to share a new folder when the number has
reached 10, you can delete an existing share folder and then add a new one.
2. If you want to change the FTP settings, you need to restart FTP Server to make the changes
4.10.5 Media Server
Choose menu “USB Settings→Media Server”, you can create media server that allows you to
share stored content with other computers and devices on your home network and on the Internet.
- 74 -