AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
Figure 4-62 Port Triggering
Trigger Port - The port for outgoing traffic. An outgoing connection using this port will trigger
Trigger Protocol - The protocol used for Trigger Ports, either TCP, UDP, or All (all
protocols supported by the router).
Open Port - The port or port range used by the remote system when it responds to the
outgoing request. A response using one of these ports will be forwarded to the PC which
triggered this rule. You can input at most 5 groups of ports (or port sections). Every group of
ports must be separated with ",", for example, 2000-2038, 2046, 2050-2051, 2085,
Open Protocol - The protocol used for Open Port, either TCP, UDP, or ALL (all protocols
supported by the router).
Status - The status of this entry, Enabled means the Port Triggering entry is enabled.
Edit - To modify or delete an existing entry.
Common Applications - Some popular applications already listed in the drop-down list of
To add a new rule, follow the steps below.
1. Click the Add New button, the next screen will pop-up as shown in Figure 4-63.
2. Select a common application from the Common Applications drop-down list, then the
Trigger Port field and the Open Port field will be automatically filled. If the Common
Applications do not have the application you need, enter the Trigger Port and the Open
3. Select the protocol used for Trigger Port from the Trigger Protocol drop-down list, either
TCP, UDP, or All.
4. Select the protocol used for Incoming Ports from the Open Protocol drop-down list, either
TCP or UDP, or All.
5. Select Enabled in Status field.
- 80 -