AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
6. Click the Save button to save the new rule.
Figure 4-63 Add or Modify a Triggering Entry
To modify or delete an existing entry:
1. Find the desired entry in the table.
2. Click Edit or Delete as desired on the Edit column.
Click the Enable Selected button to make selected entries enabled.
Click the Disable Selected button to make selected entries disabled.
Click the Delete Selected button to delete selected entries
Once the router is configured, the operation is as follows:
1. A local host makes an outgoing connection to an external host using a destination port
number defined in the Trigger Port field.
2. The router records this connection, opens the incoming port or ports associated with this
entry in the Port Triggering table, and associates them with the local host.
3. When necessary, the external host will be able to connect to the local host using one of the
ports defined in the Open Ports field.
1. When the trigger connection is released, the corresponding opened ports will be closed.
2. Each rule can only be used by one host on the LAN at a time. The trigger connection of other
hosts on the LAN will be refused.
3. Open Ports ranges cannot overlap each other.
Choose menu “Forwarding→DMZ”, and then you can view and configure DMZ host in the screen
(shown in Figure 4-64).The DMZ host feature allows one local host to be exposed to the Internet
- 81 -