AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router RNX-AC750RT User Manual
MAC Address of Parental PC - In this field, enter the MAC address of the controlling PC, or
you can make use of the Copy to Above button below.
MAC Address of Current PC - This field displays the MAC address of the PC that is
managing this router. If the MAC Address of your adapter is registered, you can click the
Copy to Above button to fill this address to the MAC Address of Parental PC field above.
Click the Save button to make your settings take effect.
To add a new entry, please follow the steps below.
1. Check the Enable Parent Control box.
2. Enter the MAC address of the PC (e.g. 00:11:22:33:44:AA) you’d like to control in the MAC
Address 1-4 field, or you can choose the MAC address from the MAC Address in current
LAN drop-down list.
3. Enter the allowed domain name of the website, either the full name or the keywords (e.g.
google) in the Add URL field. Any domain name with keywords in it (www.google.com,
www.google.com.hk) will be allowed. Click the Add button.
4. Set the time period allowed for the PC controlled to access the Internet. For detailed
information, please go to “Access Control → Schedule”.
5. Click the Save button.
Click the Delete Selected button to delete the selected entries in the table.
For example: If you desire that the child PC with MAC address 00:11:22:33:44:AA can access
www.google.com on Saturday only while the parent PC with MAC address 00:11:22:33:44:BB is
without any restriction, you should follow the settings below.
1. Click “Parent Control” menu on the left to enter the Parent Control Settings page. Check
Enable and enter the MAC address 00:11:22:33:44:BB in the MAC Address of Parental PC
2. Click “Parent Control” menu on the left to go back to the Add or Modify Parent Control Entry
1) Enter 00:11:22:33:44:AA in the MAC Address 1 field.
2) Create a new schedule with Day is Sat and Time is all day-24 hours. Click Add.
3) Enter “www.google.com” in the Add URL field. Click Add.
3. Click Save to complete the settings.
Then you will see the page as shown in Figure 4-72.
- 90 -