USER MANUAL2-POUND BREAD MAKER RHBM-15001
Before using the electrical appliance, these basic precautions should always be
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Before using, check that the voltage of wall outlet corresponds to that shown on the
3. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions, or if it is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the appliance
to manufacturer or the nearest authorized service agent for examination, repair, or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
4. Do not touch hot surfaces.
5. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or housing in water or
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before
7. Do not let cord hang over the edge of a table or hot surface.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer
may cause injuries.
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
10. Do not touch any moving or spinning parts of the machine when baking.
11. Never switch on the appliance without bread pan inserted properly and filled with
12. Never strike the bread pan on the top or edge to remove it as this may damage the
bread pan and prevent safe use of it thereafter.
13. Metal foils or other materials must not be inserted into the bread maker as this can give
rise to the risk of a fire or short circuit.
14. Never cover the bread maker with a towel or any other material – heat and steam must
be able to escape freely. A fire can be caused if it is covered by or comes into contact
with combustible material.
15. Do not operate the appliance for anything other than its intended use.
16. Always use the appliance on a secure, dry, level surface.
17. Do not use outdoors.
18. The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate
19. To avoid damaging the appliance, do not operate the unit without bread pan placed in