USER MANUAL2-POUND BREAD MAKER RHBM-15001
FOR THE FIRST USE
1. Please ensure all parts and accessories are complete and free of damage.
2. Clean all parts according to the section “Cleaning and Maintenance” below.
3. Set the bread maker in “Bake” mode and bake empty for about 10 minutes. After
allowing it to cool down, clean once more.
4. Dry all parts thoroughly and reassemble. The appliance is now ready for use.
1. Place the pan in position and turn it clockwise until it clicks into correct position. Insert
the kneading blade onto the drive shaft. It is recommended to fill holes with heat-
resistant margarine prior to installing the kneaders; this prevents the dough from
sticking below the kneaders and the kneaders can be more easily removed from bread.
2. Place ingredients into the bread pan. Please follow the order as outlined in the recipe.
Usually the water or liquid substance should be added first, then sugar, salt and flour;
always add yeast or baking powder as the final ingredient.
Note: For the maximum quantities of the flour and yeast which may be used, refer to
HOW TO MAKE BREAD
Yeast or soda
Water or liquid
Note: The maximum quantity of flour and yeast separately is 17oz (490g) and 0.2oz (6g).
1. If the display shows “HHH” (accompanied by 5 beep sounds) after the program has
been started, the temperature inside is still too high. In this case, the program has to
be stopped. Open the lid and let the bread maker cool down for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. If the display shows “LLL” (accompanied by 5 beep sounds) after pressing the START/
STOP button (except on the Bake program), the temperature inside is too low. Press
the START/STOP button, open the lid, and let the machine rest for 10 to 20 minutes to
return to room temperature.
3. If the display shows “EE0” after you have pressed START/STOP, the temperature
sensor is disconnected. Please have the sensor checked by an authorized expert.