USER MANUAL2-POUND BREAD MAKER RHBM-15001
3. Use your finger to make a small indentation on one side of the flour. Add yeast to
indentation. Make sure yeast does not come into contact with the liquid ingredients or
4. Close the lid gently and plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
5. Press the Menu button until your desired program is selected.
6. Press the COLOR button to select the desired crust color.
7. Press the LOAF button to select the desired size – 1.5LB or 2.0LB.
8. Set the delay time by pressing the + or – buttons. This step may be skipped if you want
the bread maker to start working immediately.
9. Press the START/STOP button to start working, the working light will illuminate.
10. For the Basic, French, Whole Wheat, Quick, Sweet, Rapid Bake, Cake and Sandwich
programs, 10 beep sounds will be heard during operation. This is to prompt you to add
ingredients. It is possible that steam will escape through the vent slits in the lid during
baking. This is normal.
11. Once the process has been completed, 10 beep sounds will be heard, and the working
light will extinguish. Press START/STOP button for approx. 2 seconds to stop the
process and remove bread. Open the lid and while using oven mitts, firmly grasp the
bread pan handle. Turn the pan counter-clockwise and gently pull the pan straight up
and out of the machine.
12. Use non-stick spatula to gently loosen the sides of the bread from the pan.
Caution: The Bread pan and bread may be very hot! Always handle with care and
use oven mitts.
13. Turn bread pan upside down onto a clean cooking surface and gently shake until bread
falls out onto rack.
14. Remove the bread carefully from the pan and cool for about 20 minutes before slicing.
15. If you are out of the room or have not pressed START/STOP button at the end of
operation, the bread will be kept warm automatically for 1 hour. If you would like to take
the bread out, switch the program off with the START/STOP button.
16. When not in use, unplug the power cord.
Note: Before slicing the loaf, use the hook to remove the kneading blade hidden
on the bottom of loaf. The loaf will be hot – never use bare hands to remove the
1. For Quick breads
Quick breads are made with baking powder and baking soda that activates by moisture
and heat. For perfect quick breads, it is suggested that all liquids be placed in the bottom
of the bread pan and dry ingredients on top. During the initial mixing of quick bread, batter