Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser RHAP-16001Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser RHAP-16001
BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF PRODUCT
Latch Water outlet Auto-cool indictor Temp set button
Lid Handle Unlock button Boil indicator
Body Internal lter Unlocked indicator
Steam outlet Tumtable Dispense button
Water level indicator Control Panel Reboil / Auto clean
• Avoid contact with steam coming out from the thermo pot steam vent, or from under the lid if lifted
or near the water outlet.
• The appliance is not to be used by children or person(s) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
• Keep small children away from the thermo pot and do not let the power cord hang down over the
worktop edge as a child could grab it and pull the thermo pot down.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, service agent or a similarly
qualied person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Always unplug your thermo pot power cord and allow cooling before cleaning and before removing
or replacing the lid.
• Take extreme precaution when moving or transporting the thermo pot if it contains hot water.
• Always use the thermo pot on a at, stable and heat resistant surface.
• Do not use the thermo pot outdoors.
• Never overll-boiling water to avoid scolding from splashing out. Always make sure that the lid is
securely clipped in place during use
Warning: Do not open the lid while water is boiling.
• Keep hands clear of the hot water emitted from the spout as splashing can occur and water can
continue to emit for a second or two after the dispense pump is turned off.
• This thermo pot is for boiling water only.
• This thermo pot is for domestic use only.
Note: The reboil switch cannot be switched off manual. It will reset after boiling.
• With any indication of malfunction, or power cord and plug is damped stop use immediately.
• In an event of a damaged thermos pot, take it to authorized maintenance center to repair. Do not try
to repair by yourself
Before use, please read safety instruction carefully