Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser RHAP-16001Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser RHAP-16001
SERVICES AND CUSTOMER CARE
If the cord is damaged it must, (for safety reasons) be replaced by an authorized maintenance center.
If you need help with:
Serving or repairs (in or out of warranty) contact the authorized maintenance center. Have your model
number ready - It is located under the thermo pot.
PROBLEM POSSIBLE CAUSE TROUBLESHOOT FIX
No power Loose power connection Check connection at the unit
and power socket
Cannot switch to Boil/Reboil Water level is too low Add water
Water cannot be dispensed or
not dispensing smoothly
No power Check power connection at
the unit and power socke
Thermo pot just finished
boiling and air bubbles are
Open lid to release air- Close
lid when ready to dispense
Interior is dirty Clean thermos pot using the
cleaning and care instructions
Water flowing out from unit Water added above full line Remove excess water that is
passed the fill line
White residues in water Mineral deposits (not a defect
of the unit) Clean with citric acid
Boiling sound is excessively
Interior is dirty and filter
blocked Clean with citric acid
To Clean The Interior
• Clean regularly with a sponge or damp cloth.
• Dry with a soft cloth.
• The interior can become discolored because of deposits of lime scales and particles after
prolonged use. This is not harmful to health but can be cleaned as followed:
1. Make sure the internal lter is clean and installed.
2. Fill with water, and add 30g of citric acid.
3. Press and hold the “Reboil” button for 3 seconds.
4. “Auto Clean” light will turn on indicating the cleaning is in progress.
5. When cleaning is nished, Auto Clean light will remain on.
6. Press the Dispense button and remove as much water as possible.
7. Disconnect from power and allow cooling. Dump out all remaining water. It is recommended that
the thermo pot is then relled, boiled and emptied again.
8. Wash the interior with a sponge or damp cloth, rinse with water, then dry with a soft cloth.
Note: Do not use detergent to wash the interior of the thermo pot as an after-taste or frothing may
occur and will require rinsing out several times.