NOTE: Prior to the installation, please power o all devices that will be connected to
Ensure that all devices you will connect are properly grounded.
Place cables away from uorescent lights, air conditioners, and machines that are likely
to generate electrical noise.
If you experience any problems using a USB KVM switch, the following BIOS setup
changes may be necessary for PC users and not necessary for Mac users:
• Set HALT ON ERROR to ALL BUT KEYBOARD.
• In PNP AND PCI SETUP, set PNP OS INSTALLED to YES and set USB IRQ to ENABLED.
Dierent systems may use dierent naming, so contact your system manufacturer for
further assistance with these settings.
*installation pictures are representations only
1. Plug one or two monitor(s) into the Console’s DisplayPort connector; plug a USB
keyboard and a USB mouse into the dedicated USB keyboard and mouse ports on
the KVM switch. If using audio, also connect speakers with 3.5mm mini-jack plugs.
2. Use male-to-male DisplayPort video cable(s) to connect the DisplayPort
connector(s) on the computer’s video card, to one of the KVM’s PC ports (i.e. PC1).
3. Use a USB type A-B Cable to connect the KVM’s USB port (type B, square connector)