• Do not expose your device or its accessories to open ﬂames or lit tobacco
• Do not expose your device or its accessories to liquid, moisture or high humidity.
• Do not drop, throw or try to bend your device or its accessories.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or aerosols to clean the device or
• Do not paint your device or its accessories.
• Do not attempt to disassemble your device or its accessories.
• Do not expose your device or its accessories to extreme temperatures. The
operation temperature range for the device is minimum 23°F and maximum
104°F (minimum – 5°C and maximum + 40°C).
• Do not place your device inside or near heating equipments or high pressure
containers, such as water heaters, microwave ovens, or hot cooking utensils.
Otherwise, your device may be damaged.
• Please check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
Do not leave your device and its accessories with your young children alone. The
device is not a toy. They might accidentally damage the device. The projection light
may cause discomfort to them or others without parents’ direction.
The device contains small parts that may cause an injury or may become
detached and create a choking hazard.
To avoid the risk of demagnetization, do not allow electronic devices or magnetic
media close to your device for a long time.
Do not place a device in the area over an air bag or in the air bag deployment area
as an airbag inﬂates with great force and serious injury could result.
The device can produce a bright or ﬂashing light. A small percentage of people
may be susceptible to blackouts or seizures (even if they have never had one
before) when exposed to ﬂashing lights or light patterns such as when playing
games or watching video. If you have experienced seizures or blackouts or have
a family history of such occurrences, please consult a physician. To reduce the
risk of blackouts or seizures, you can use your device in a well lit room and take
Repetitive Strain Injuries
To minimize the risk of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) when texting or playing games
with your device:
• Do not grip the device too tightly.
• Press the buttons lightly.
• Use the special features which are designed to minimize the times of pressing
buttons, such as Predictive Text.
• Take lots of breaks to stretch and relax.
This device is capable of producing loud noises, which may damage your hearing.
Turn down the volume before using headphones, Bluetooth stereo headsets or
other audio devices.
Your device may become warm during charging and during normal use.