My keyboard keeps repeating keys when it’s plugged
into the switch
To resolve this issue, try the following:
• If your keyboard is plugged into one of the USB keyboard ports on the KVM switch,
unplug it and plug it into one of the USB hub ports.
Note: Hotkey commands aren’t available if your keyboard is plugged into a USB hub
• If you’re running a version of the Windows OS, in the Control Panel, navigate to
the keyboard settings and adjust the repeat delay and repeat rate until the keys no
My mouse doesn’t move properly between my monitors
If you’re running a version of the Windows OS, in order for your mouse to move
properly between your monitors you must rearrange your monitors in Windows to
match the physical location of your monitors in your setup.
1. In the Control Panel, navigate to the display settings.
2. Click Identify to see how the operating system has ordered the monitors.
3. Click and drag the monitor icons until the order in the operating system matches
the physical setup of the monitors.
4. Click OK to apply the changes and close the window.