Important installation notes:
• The HDMI cable connected to your video source must be longer than or equal to the
length of the cable connected to your display.
• The maximum supported video source cable length is 82 ft. (25 m).
• The maximum supported display cable length is 33 ft. (10 m).
• Ensure your video source and display are turned o before you begin installation.
• While the HDMI booster has a power adapter port, no power adapter is required.
However, if you’re using a low-powered HDMI source such as the HDMI output on a
Mac Mini computer, the use of a power adapter may improve the signal distance.
1. Determine where you’d like your video source to be located and set up your HDMI
video source as instructed by the documentation included with it.
2. Determine where you’d like your display to be located (within 115 ft. from
your video source) and set up your HDMI display for use as instructed by the
documentation included with it.
3. Connect an HDMI cable, up to 82 ft. in length (sold separately), to the output of your
video source and to the signal booster’s HDMI input port.
4. Connect an HDMI cable, up to 33 ft. in length (sold separately), to the signal
booster’s HDMI output port and to the HDMI input on your display.
5. Turn on your HDMI video source and your HDMI display. Your video source will now
be shown on the display.
Note: If you’re experiencing video issues such as no display, a blinking display or
discoloration, refer to the Adjusting the signal amplication section.