You can add contacts on your phone and synchronize them with
the contacts in your Google account or other accounts that
support contact syncing.
To see your contacts, touch the Home key > > Contacts.
From there, you can touch the tabs on the top of the screen to
quickly switch to favorite contacts.
Checking Contact Details
1. Touch the Home key > > Contacts and touch the ALL
CONTACTS tab to access your contact list.
2. Scroll through the list to view all your contacts.
3. Touch a contact to view its details.
If you have a lot of contacts stored, you'll see a slider on the right
side of the screen. Drag the slider to the initial letter you need.
Adding a New Contact
1. Touch the Home key > > Contacts.
2. Touch to add a new contact.