Professional Blender 1400W RHB-18001
• Read all instructions and retain for future reference.
• Do not touch jar surfaces that may be hot. Use provided handles.
To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, motor base in water or other liquids.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
• Remove plug from outlet when the appliance is not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts, and before cleaning. Allow to cool before handling.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions
or is dropped and damaged in any manner.
• The use of accessory attachments, is not recommended. It may cause ﬁre, electric shock or
injuries to persons.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table, counter or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas electric burner or in a heated oven.
Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
• Where applicable, always attach plug to appliance and check that the control is OFF before
plugging cord into wall outlet. To disconnect, turn the control to OFF, then remove plug from
• Do not use appliance for purposes other than intended use.
• Avoid contact with moving parts.
• Keep hands and utensils out of container while blending to reduce the risk of severe
injury to persons or damage to the blender. Your own safe-to-use scraper may be
used but only when the blender is not running.
The vented lid should remain in place, over the cover opening, when blending hot liquids.
• Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
• Do not use product if blades are curved or damaged.
• Do not try to remove blending jar from the motor base during operation.
• Never operate the product without any liquid in the jar.
• Never operate the product while empty.
• Never try to defeat or override the interlock switch mechanism. Make sure the accessory is
completely installed before operation.
• Do not overﬁll the jar.
• Always operate blender with cover in place.
The following basic safety precautions apply when using the blender and other electrical