• 1x 2-port serial device server
• 1x terminal block (2-wire)
• 1x universal power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
• 1x software CD
• 1x quick start guide
• 10/100Mbps network equipment (for example, a switch or a router)
• UTP Cat5e or higher Ethernet cable, terminated with RJ45 connectors
• RS232 serial cables
• Available AC electrical outlet
• Terminal block power input (optional, for redundant power)
• Flat-head screwdriver
• Any of the following operating systems (for provided Virtual COM software –
o Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2
Note: The device server’s hardware is compatible with Mac OS and Linux®. However,
the provided Virtual COM software is not compatible with these operating systems.
When used with a Mac or Linux operating system, the device server can only be
congured using the web GUI.
Operating system requirements are subject to change. For the latest requirements,
please visit www.startech.com/NETRS2322P.