Planar Customer FirstTM 1—Year Warranty
Plasma display Systems – Standard Warranty
• Standard 1 year warranty
• Replacement Plasma TV1 ships immediately upon determination that
customer’s display is non-functional2
• Plasma TV immediately replaced upon confirmation of defect – no returns to
depot for repair!
Technical Support and Warranty Claim Procedure
As a Planar Standard Warranty customer, here is the simple procedure to follow if you
have a non-functioning Plasma display:
Planar’s customer-service staff will attempt to correct any minor issues that may be
causing the problem. Once Planar has determined the customer has a
non-functioning product, Planar will arrange or delivery of the replacement unit and
pickup of the non-functioning product.
1. Contact Planar via the web at (http://www.planar.com/support), or call
(866) LANAR1, (866.752.6271). The customer must have the model number,
serial number, and proof-of-purchase for their Plasma display available.
2. Our customer service staff will attempt to correct any minor issues that
may be causing the problem. If we are unable to fix the problem to the
customers’ satisfaction, Planar will schedule an appointment for the
non-functioning Plasma TV unit to be replaced3.
3. Upon arrival, Planar’s onsite service technician will confirm the unit’s
malfunction, replace the unit, and remove the non-functioning unit. The
customer will not be asked to pay any service, shipping, handling, or other
Standard Warranty Limitations and Exclusions