T (450) 588-6555 - 1 866 650-6555 F (450) 588-0200
10.10.3 Removing/Installing the stem bolt
Transit securement points are to remain in their original
positions. Transit securement points are only designed
to be used in their original position facing forward. Do
not rotate transit securement points inward.
• Remove the caster
housing from the frame.
• Remove plastic cap (1).
• Loosen lock nut (2) while
holding the stem bolt
(3) from the bottom to
prevent the fork from
• The castor will usually
need to be removed to
take out stem bolt (3).
• Remove the fork and
perform maintenance if
• Refer to the diagram to
make sure all hardware are
installed in the right order.
10.10.4 Adjusting the castor housing angle
• All four wheels should be touching the ﬂoor.
• Use a set square and place it on the ground and along the
caster housing (1).
• The housing should be parallel to the set square.
• If the housing is not parallel to the set square, remove screw
(2) and loosen the pivot bolt (3).
• Rotate the caster housing to adjust the angle.
• Tighten screw (3). This will hold the caster housing position.
• Check again that the caster housing is perpendicular to the
ground using the set square.
• Loosen screw (4) to slide the clamp (5) on the frame.
• Slide the positioning clamp (5) on the frame to align its hole
with the torque arm’s (6) hole and insert screw (2).
• Tighten screws (2) and (4) to a snug ﬁt. Final tightening should
be done manually.
10.11 Rear wheels
10.11.1 Adjusting Quick-Release Axles
• Remove the rear wheel from the wheelchair and then remove
the axle from the wheel.
• Behind the quick release button, there is a nut that adjust the
length of the axle.
• Hold the axle with a wrench at the other end (near the detent
balls) and turn the nut behind the quick release button to
change the length of the axle.
• Reinstall the quick release in the wheel and into the axle
bushing on the wheelchair
• Quick release detent balls should extend beyond the axle
bushing for a secure lock.