T (450) 588-6555 - 1 866 650-6555 F (450) 588-0200
10.13 Extension brakes
10.13.1 Replacing/Adjusting the brake extension
• Loosen screw (1).
• Align eyelet (2) with the mounting hole.
• Re-tighten screw (1) on the brake lever.
10.14.1 Adjusting the Height of the Anti-tippers
The anti-tippers should be between 1½ and 2 ¾ inches (40
to 70 mm) off the ground. Improper spacing may result in
wheelchair hang ups over obstacles or not preventing the
wheelchair from tipping.
• Press the push-button and slide anti-tippers extensions to
• Ensure the button snaps back into place.
If you are unable to adjust the anti-tippers to the proper
height, contact your Motion Composites dealer to
replace your anti-tipper for another size.
10.15. Headrest Kit and
10.15.1 Installing a headrest support
• Cut the end of the push-
handle with a knife in
order to be able to see
the inside of the push
• Insert a 1/4”-20 grip
nut (1) with the grip nut
insertion tool (2) inside
the handle (40 mm).
• Install fastening device
of the headrest support
by tightening it in the
1/4”-20 roll pin.
10.15.2 Installing Headrest Kit
• Once the headrest support is installed, insert the adjustable
headrest into the horizontal receiver.
• Install headrest on the ball pivot and tighten the three screws
• Once the adjustment is completed, ﬁrmly tighten all parts.