T (450) 588-6555 - 1 866 650-6555 F (450) 588-0200
9.3 Front Riggings
• Insert the front rigging pivot into the wheelchair’s mounting
• Rotate the assembly toward the front until the mechanism
locks into place.
• Repeat the same steps for the other side.
• Push the release locking lever (1) (Fig. 4a) inward or outward
and maintain that position so the front riggings can rotate
• Rotate front riggings outwards or inwards to disengage the
• Lift the assembly up (Fig. 4b) so as to disconnect it from the
• Repeat this procedure for the other side.
Fig. 4a Fig. 4b
• When transferring, avoid putting weight on the footrest and be
careful not to stand behind the footrest.
• Never use footplates to lift the wheelchair.
• Only use non-detachable parts to lift the wheelchair.
Ensure that armrests are securely locked into arm
sockets and armrest release buttons are locked into
place prior to using the wheelchair.
• Never lift the wheelchair by holding the armrests.
• Use only non-detachable parts for lifting.
9.5.1 Flip-back armrests
To lift the armrests (Fig. 5):
• Pull lever (1) upwards to release
• Rotate the armrest all the way
up and down.
To reinstall the armrests in closed
• Rotate the armrests downward
until the front slide plate enters
in the armrest receiver and
snaps into place.
• Make sure the locking lever is
engaged to avoid any movement.
9.5.2 Removable T armrests
To remove the armrests (Fig. 6):
• Pull lever (1) upwards to release the system.
• Pull the armrest all the way up.
To reinstall the armrests:
• Bring the armrests downward until the slide (3) enters in the
armrest receiver (4) and snaps into place.
• Make sure locking lever (2) is engaged to avoid any