HELIO A7 - EDITION - V 1.0 - USA
10.11 Rear wheels
10.11.1 Adjusting Quick-Release Axles
• Remove the rear wheel from the wheelchair.
• Behind the quick release button, there is a nut that adjust the
length of the axle.
• Hold the axle with a wrench at the other end (near the detent
balls) (Fig. 33) and turn the nut behind the quick release
button to change the length of the axle.
• Reinstall the quick release into the axle bushing on the
• Quick release detent balls should extend beyond the axle
bushing for a secure lock.
10.11.2 Replacing/Adjusting hand rims
• Use a plastic tire removal tool to take off the tire (1) (Fig. 34).
• Remove all nuts (2) inside the rim (3).
• Replace the handrim (4) with a new one and align the
mounting holes (5).
• Reinstall and tighten the nuts ﬁrmly.
• Reinstall the tire on the rim.
10.11.3 Adjusting the rear axle height
• Loosen the nut holding the axle bushing.
(3) (Fig. 35 - Fig. 36)
• Move axle bushing (1) along mounting
• Reinstall the bushing in the desired
mounting hole and tighten nut (3).
10.11.4 Adjusting rear wheel spacing
The rear wheels can be adjusted
laterally by repositioning axle bushing
(1) (Fig. 36) on mounting plate (2).
• Loosen nuts (3) on the axle bushing
• Turn the bushing (1) in the desired
direction to adjust the spacing.
• Firmly tighten the nuts (3).