T (450) 588-6555 - 1 866 650-6555 F (450) 588-0200
10.11.5 Adjusting the toe-in/toe-out with rear
• Remove the rear wheel.
• Maintain the wheelchair
on a horizontal plane
with the support of the
three other wheels.
• Loosen nuts (1) (Fig. 37)
while keeping a bit of
• Put the camber
adjustment tool on the
• Use a set square and
rotate the axle bushing
so that the tool is parallel
to the set square (and
perpendicular to the
• With one hand, hold the
tool and the mounting plate together to keep the setting.
• With the other hand, use a ratchet to tighten ﬁrmly the nut (1)
facing inside the wheelchair.
10.12 Wheel Locks
10.12.1 Replacing/Adjusting the Wheel Locks
• Loosen screws (1) (Fig. 38).
• Slide the lock to the desired position.
• Tighten screws (1) to a snug ﬁt. Final tightening should be
• Once engaged, the lock should embed 3 mm into the tire.
10.13 Extension brakes
10.13.1 Replacing/Adjusting the brake extension
• Loosen screw (1) (Fig. 39).
• Align eyelet (2) with the mounting
• Re-tighten screw (1) on the brake
10.14.1 Adjusting the Height of the Anti-tippers
The anti-tippers should be between 1½ and 2 ¾ inches (40
to 70 mm) off the ground. Improper spacing may result in
wheelchair hang ups over obstacles or not preventing the
wheelchair from tipping.
• Press the push-button (1) (Fig. 40) and slide anti-tippers
extensions to desired length.
• Ensure the button snaps back into place.
If you are unable to adjust the anti-tippers to the proper
height, contact your Motion Composites dealer to
replace your anti-tipper for another size.