HELIO A7 - EDITION - V 1.0 - USA
10.15. Headrest Kit and
10.15.1 Installing a headrest support
• Cut the end of the push-
handle with a knife in
order to be able to see
the inside of the push
• Insert a 1/4”-20 grip nut
(1) (Fig. 41) with the
grip nut insertion tool
(2) inside the handle (40
• Install fastening device
of the headrest support
by tightening it in the
1/4”-20 roll pin.
10.15.2 Installing Headrest Kit
• Once the headrest support is installed, insert the adjustable
headrest into the horizontal receiver.
• Install headrest on the ball pivot and tighten the three screws
(1) (Fig. 42).
• Once the adjustment is completed, ﬁrmly tighten all parts.
10.16 Amputee extention plate
10.16.1 Installing an amputee plate
• Install mounting plate (1) (Fig. 43) by closing the clamps
around the frame.
• Insert a second axle receiver (2) on the axle plate
• Install the back clamp (3) onto the rear of the frame.
• Insert two axle bushing (8) through axle plate (6) and in the
two axle receiver (2) and secure with bolt and washer (4)(5).
• Insert two screws (7) into amputee axle plate through the
mounting clamp and tighten.
• Insert axle bushing (8) through the amputee plate and tighten