INSTALLATION – CONTROLLERS
1. Penetrate the wall with a 30-35 mm hole at the controller location.
2. Install the Kitchen controller cable between the location of the controller and the water heater.
3. Remove the base plate from the controller.
4. Draw the cable through the central hole in the base plate.
5. Fix the base plate to the wall using suitable screws and wall anchors.
Ensure the projections in the base plate are pointing upwards.
6. Connect the cable to the two terminals on the back of the controller (connections are not polarity
Ensure the connecting screws are seated tightly.
7. Place the controller over the base plate.
Ensure the projections in the base plate fit into the housings in the controller.
8. Fix the controller to the base plate at the bottom of the controller, using the controller screw provided.
9. Proceed to “Connecting the Controller(s) to the Water Heater” on page 71.
Kitchen Controller (Standard and Deluxe) Installation